The African Community Bridge Foundation (ACBF) is an African and woman led organization. We are implementation partners on development projects that address:
- Economic Empowerment
- Global Health
- Water, Sanitation & Hygiene
- Solar Power Training Academy
ACBF 2020 Goals
ACBF has made a significant impact on the lives of people in some of the most underserved rural regions of sub-Saharan Africa, but we are not resting on our laurels. Using our existing infrastructure, we are scaling up to fill more unmet needs. We’ve identified six goals that can positively impact the lives of individuals and the viability of communities.
- Empower 100,000 entrepreneurs to open doors
- Prepare 250,000 qualified employees to enter the workforce
- Counsel 1,000,000 on HIV/AIDS and prevention; conduct HIV testing for 500,000 individuals in rural and underserved communities
- Skills enhancement/skills transfer to 500 NGOs
- Train/educate 50,000 farmers on sustainable farming practices
- Educate 100,000 on basic sanitation and clean water best practices
What we do
Talk to us
WHY ACBF AND WHY NOW?
ACBF works throughout sub-Saharan Africa with a focus on Nigeria. With at least 180 million people, Nigeria is far and away the most populous country in Africa. Despite the tremendous wealth that oil production has brought to the country, over 100 million Nigerians live in abject poverty. ACBF’s programs are designed to bring purpose and hope to some of the most impoverished and under-served individuals in Africa – namely women, girls and youths living in rural areas.
ACBF programs address the urgent needs of those who live below the poverty line. We help individuals, families and communities become viable and sustainable.